I am serving the Lord as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, in the Nevada Reno Mission. Follow my blog as I set out on the greatest adventure I could possibly experience at this time in my life!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Between now and then, 'till I see you again, I'll be loving you, love me

The thought of serving a mission had always seemed so far away, when I was growing up. I can hardly believe that the time has come. I am nervous and EXCITED to serve the Lord with all my HEART, MIGHT, MIND, and STRENGTH for these next 18 months! I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior, he suffered for each and every one of us who lives, has lived, and will live on this earth. It is only through this atoning SACRIFICE that we are able REPENT and become clean again, in order to be worthy to live in our Heavenly Father's presence again.

May the Lord bless you! And as a song I love says: "Between now and then, 'till I see you again, I'll be loving you, love me"

Love,

Sister Lori Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment