I am serving the Lord as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, in the Nevada Reno Mission. Follow my blog as I set out on the greatest adventure I could possibly experience at this time in my life!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dear Mom, Dad, and Kara,  (Written 8/28/2012)

I am currently surviving my first day of the mission field! I've been awake since 3 am(Mountain Time) and it is now 3 pm(Pacific Time).  We made it safely to Reno then went to President Hermansen's home in Sparks for pictures and breakfast.  Then we headed to the church for training: vehicle info, medical info, etc...It was great talking to you all this morning.  I think I'll be meeting my trainer/companion soon! There are 4 of us sisters as well as an Hermana we met today.  Supposedly 2 of us are going to Tahoe, one to Elko, and one is staying in Sparks.  Not sure yet which it will be, but I'm excited to begin!

Love you all!

Sister Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment